All of our wedding packages have basic wedding coordination included. This involves help planning and coordinating the needs of the wedding ceremony and ceremony-related services. Maui Aloha Weddings is unique in that we also provide a packet of hand-picked information on activities and other random stuff you might like.
Some couples like to have help planning different aspects of their trip beyond the basic wedding arrangements. We are happy to work with you to plan any part of your vacation with our complete coordination service.
Full Service Wedding Planner Service
- A busy couple who needs the hands-on professional help from a wedding planner from the very beginning to the end.
- The couple who is using multiple vendors, i.e. using our minister but hiring a different photographer.
- A couple who wants help to oversee other details or wants someone around on the ‘big day’ to make sure things run smoothly.
Charged as a flat fee, hourly rate or on a percentage basis depending on need.
This is a full-service planning service that can include anything and everything….
- help create a workable wedding budget
- help planning and booking any activities (spa/golf days, helicopter rides, engagement showers, receptions)
- help create the theme and style of the wedding
- provide ongoing telephone and email support
- recommend and work with all wedding vendors and suppliers
- arrangement of any accomodations and appointments
- help manage the guest list and RSVPs
- coordinate and manage the wedding-day schedule so that all involved–wedding professionals and wedding party alike–are in the right place at the right time.
- We’ll be there on the wedding day to make sure it all happens as planned…and even hold the your hand if you need it!